Yesterday Jennica put this on her blog. Macie watched it about 10 times. She LOVES her baby Levi! She even figured out on her own how to start it over again. Who needs Baby Einstein when you have Levi to watch?
Awe, that just made my day!!!! Sooooo cute...now I know I have at least one person who looks at my blog. ;) We love you guys just as much! Tate is begging me to "do more" of Macie's video.
Super cute! How's your arm? Did you get any meals out of it? Too bad you don't still have that calling where you arrange meals for people! Are you coming to the rodeo? Yeehaw!
2 comments:
Awe, that just made my day!!!! Sooooo cute...now I know I have at least one person who looks at my blog. ;) We love you guys just as much! Tate is begging me to "do more" of Macie's video.
Super cute! How's your arm? Did you get any meals out of it? Too bad you don't still have that calling where you arrange meals for people! Are you coming to the rodeo? Yeehaw!
Post a Comment