I am sorry for giving all mother's a complex about how they do their kids' hair. I think everyone should be let in on a little secret that Jeramy informed me of. You know all those "yes" votes? All 8 of them were him. He voted on all his different browsers and computers. What a bum. So....
Yes it is a mullet votes: 0
No it is not a mullet votes: 13
Maybe a little mullet: 1
The mullet stays.
I declared it Mullet day at our house and this is how Macie reacted:
When Jeramy got home from work we were all sitting at the table and immediately he said, "Looks like the mullets are out in full force today, eh?"
The best part of this whole mullet week was on Sunday when I was sitting in Primary and my awesome buddy came and sat next to me and said, "Check out the sweet mullet 2 rows up!"
Glad I could help define a hairstyle. Expect to see more mullets around town...
3 comments:
this cracks me up.
i love you.
and your hair styles for my cousins (:
-shelby
I've been debating whether to show your mullet post to Ben. He'd think it's hilarious, but what if he sided with Jeramy?!?
Nice poll, he's devious! I guess we can forgive him since he admitted it. I WAS getting concerned.
Heidi,
I have to admitt that I voted multiple times on your survey as well. But each time I voted I voted for the under dog. I guess you can say that the men in your life have messed up your poll and can not be trusted.
Love,
Your Brother
Post a Comment