
Tonight for family night, we headed over to Thanksgiving Point for their 2nd annual "Wetter is Better" night. We went last year and so the kids were pretty excited about this year. Picture #1) Maddie attempting to slide, didn't go too far. 2) Me trying to be a good mom and helping Macie out. Didn't slide at all. 3). Jer pulling Lindsay down. 4). Lindsay crying all the way back up to me. 5 and 6) kiddie car wash, the kids loved it! 7 and 8) We got tired of all the crowds and spent some time in the Secret Garden, it really was a secret tonight - just us 9) playing at Noah's Ark. 10) Maddie LOVES the maze these days.
What a fun night!
4 comments:
How did I miss this??? Hailey would have LOVED it.
BUM DEAL!!!
I am bummed we missed that!
I didn't know about the maze. I've always wanted to be in one!
I wish we had something fun like that up here! Sure would make planning FHE easier! By the way, that is definately NOT a mullet hairdo. I used to do that to Ellie all the time! He obviously doesn't remember Kaden's real mullet that he got in Malad!
Post a Comment