Well, who'da thunk it...Jer made it through day one.
I woke up to the pleasant smell of freshly squeezed lemons and thought maybe Jeramy was down mopping the kitchen floor at 7a.m.. Then I remembered it was Jeramy and it was the BIG day. We had bought 10 lemons to last through half of the cleanse. He used all 10 lemons - and about an entire roll of paper towels to make his meal for today.
I tried a swig of the "special juice" and about died! The cayenne pepper kicked my butt.
Jeramy's take on the day:
"Captain's log, star date August 31, 2009...day one of the master cleanse. Day started off rough with 32 ounces of sea salt and water. Barely choked it down. Waited around for 2 hours for the...big release. Finally came and I felt great. Went to work. Drank a gallon of special juice. I'm still feeling good. Not hungry. Not tired. In fact, I'm playing the XBox and think I'll stay up late tonight." (Isn't it amazing that he can play AND type at the same time?)
Heidi's take on the day:
After tasting the nasty juice, I felt sorry for Jeramy, so I ate M&M's for breakfast, then a Whopper Jr for lunch. Went to my mom's and had orange chicken with rice and homemade rolls for dinner.
My brother told me that they did a master cleanse at his work too. They laid off 60% of the employees. (bahdumbum....sorry folks, he won't be here all week. He leaves in the morning - love you, Russ and glad you still have a job).
I will admit that my bet was that he'd quit day 2 at lunch. Looks like I might lose my bet!
1 comment:
You openly questioned his abilities on your blog - of course he's going o stick with it now!
Post a Comment