Maddie was a little excited for school. When I got home from the gym at 7:15, she was already up. She was totally ready - with backpack on - by 8. (the bus comes at 8:45).
I can't believe that she is in first grade! So far she has been loving it. She was so upset today when I told her it was early out day and she'd be home an hour early. I've really missed having her around during the day. I've learned that Lindsay doesn't know how to work the remote - must teach her that quickly before I go crazy putting movies on and changing the channel for her.
Thanks to all of you that gave me some lunch ideas, too! Today she is having homemade lunchables with pepperoni, we'll see how it goes.
3 comments:
Lucky, our bus comes an hour before that!
No remote issue here but I DO need to teach Zach to open Nicole's safety gate in the morning.
Milk carton practice. Hmm.
I want the lunch ideas!! pass them along. :)
Maddie is so cute!
...oh and where did you get your plate holder thing? Its really cute.
Post a Comment