Sunday, October 19, 2008
BarnYard Boo-hoo!
Friday afternoon around 2, I asked myself, "Why do I even bother leaving the house at all???" Some friends and I had this brilliant idea to take all of our small children to the Barnyard boo at Thanksgiving Point. Apparently we weren't the only ones with that idea - about a MILLION other people were there with all of their children.
The girls had fun, and it really wasn't THAT bad, other than the huge lines. I kept thinking, "Why did I pay $15 to get in here today, when I have a family pass and any other day I can come and ride the stupid pony for free and NOT wait in line?? Oh yeah, it's the wood cutouts of witches and the scary spiders hanging from the ceiling. That's why I paid to be here today."
The face painting and the balloon animals were the hit of the day for sure. We actually didn't even stay and wait in the line for the pony ride - thank goodness. The moms that stayed waited an hour and 15 minutes!
The picture in the middle is when we were waiting for our wagon ride. I just love the expression on Lindsay's face - that is her "I'm not sure I really want to do this, but everyone else is, so I'd better just be quiet" face.
So for those of you contemplating going tomorrow to the barnyard boo, please wait. Come to my house and I'll paint your child's face and take you to the farm another day with my discount!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I thought it was fun!! I know the wait for the ponies was a long wait, but to see how happy Gavin was it was well worth it!! I probably wouldn't have waited if I had a pass too!! I definitely need to get a pass for next year!! We always have a great time with you guys!!
Sometimes your posts just make me laugh. :) I'm glad you survived!
Post a Comment