Sunday, October 19, 2008
My blah-og
I've had a few comments on my BLACK blog as of late. How on earth does crafty heidi have a blah-og? Truthfully, I've been waiting for my web designer hubby to make me an original layout. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. So I've now chosen a cute, flowery one in hopes to light a fire under him. We shall see. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So is Jeramy against cutesy flowery webpages? Or just against his wife not having an original design? lol we'll all be anxiously awaiting a Jeramy original!
btw I noticed you added me to your friends list... I knew you weren't that heartless lol! :)
I like the flowery layout, but I'm sure he can make a super crafty one that will fit you better! I love the barnyard boo pictures. You are so funny! :)
This is CUTE.
I always admired your black background. Not just because of its simplicity but because it loads fast. Now you put a cute background and IT STILL LOADS FAST. What's wrong with mine anyway?
By the way, you win the award for the best comment of the month. The Princess Bride. HAHAHA - I totally should have put a picture of that psycho guy. Hahaha hahahaha hahaha (and then he falls over).
I need to make sure Ben told his parents our announcement before I put it on the blog. But I should make YOU wait until the baby's born, since that's how you do it. =o)
Don't take this the wrong way but I am kind glad there's no more black. The white text would boggle my eyes after a couple sentences! :) Blue is much softer!
Post a Comment