Jeramy turns the big 30 today. Wow! He's really getting OLD! I even found a few gray hairs the other day and they looked very distinguished, I thought. What a cute baby, eh? I had to take pictures of pictures since our scanner hasn't worked since the big reboot of March.
We all love you Jeramy! (other wise known as Dub J Dub)
Love, the Dublets and me!
5 comments:
That cheerleader picture is fantastic! I had to zoom in to see which one was Jeramy, I was pleased to see he was the one on top of the pyramid! haha Happy Birthday!
Who did you get those outfits from??!!!! That is hilarious!!! Happy Birthday! Do you feel old!
I also zoomed in that pic to see who was Jer...very young and SKINNY! He is such a goof...but that is why we all love him so! I am the WORST birthday person I know of...I forgot it was his birthday today until I saw this post. :( I feel bad. Now it makes since to me that you would be having the whole family over. I wish I was not so clueless. Tell Jeramy "Happy Birthday" for me!
Oh my gosh, his baby pic so looks like his daughters. I can't decide which one he looks most like though...
Or which one looks most like him.
Macie for sure. Sometimes I look at him when he is holding her and just have to laugh - they have the same facial expressions and everything. (especially when I take something away and she throws her head back and cries...)
Post a Comment