Thursday, July 3, 2008

The girls...and Dylan!


We have had a crazy - but fun - week with my sisters here. We went to Temple Square one day. We even rode Trax and the girls giggled the whole way there and back. I think one man actually got up and moved away from us. Carly surprised us all by doing 8 pull ups on the handles. Dylan got 3. I think he could have done more if he wouldn't have started laughing every time he tried.
Maddie has met her match for Mario Kart. My sister said, "Show me who is number one." They both hate to lose, so they don't play too well together.
This picture is at the Church Museum's "I am a Child of God" exhibit. My kids loved this. You could dress up. We've got the 3 wise ladies on the left, Lindsay the shepherd, then Mary, Joseph (by default) and our Angel.
We ended our fun day with lunch down at Gateway. This is Lindsay's new look, what do you think? We are at Build a Bear. It's one of the bear wigs.

No comments: