We went to the Hale Theater last night and saw "Little Women." It was so good! I miss going to things like that. Jeramy's not one for musicals, unless you count the music they play at Jazz games. I didn't take my girls, but there was plenty of nieces there to make me feel like I had my kids! What a great girls night out!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Hale Theater
We went to the Hale Theater last night and saw "Little Women." It was so good! I miss going to things like that. Jeramy's not one for musicals, unless you count the music they play at Jazz games. I didn't take my girls, but there was plenty of nieces there to make me feel like I had my kids! What a great girls night out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Looks like you have been having Fun!
Who took the picture?
the parking attendant took it for us.
Aww I love Little Women! I absolutely loved the movie so I bet I'd like the musical.
Has Jermay been loving all this girl bonding time? He's definately used to being around girls!
I've been wanting to see that! How cute!
that is so fun, and such a good idea too.
Post a Comment