We spent the day at my sister's house in Alpine playing water games. It was tons of fun. We tried to do 'structured' games, like water kick ball and a balloon toss, but around this family, all things water end in a fight - water fight that is! Jeramy and my Mom are the WORST (or would that be best) at the water fights. My mom will talk so and so into getting so and so, then someone else and on and on. Jeramy just gets everyone. I was quite impressed when he actually worked together with my nephews and he got me with a bucket and while I was distracted, my nephew picked me up and carried me to the hose that my other nephew was holding. I think I was most impressed that my skinny little nephew could pick me up!
Jer got a little too excited when he and Jason won. Hee hee
And this would be my Dad getting the whole table.
We had lots of fun, but because it was overcast and humid, no one dried and many had to go to lunch at Los Hermanos soaking wet. I knew that chances of a water fight were pretty good, so I took extra clothes. Jeramy did not. Serves him right for being such a bully.
3 comments:
Sounds like a good time!!!
CUTE stripey swimsuits! Do all three girls have them? I think I saw at least two.
It's nice to see proof that you really DID have a family outing. =o)
That is too cute! It sounds like a lot of fun. Good for you guys.
Post a Comment