Thursday, July 10, 2008

Party's Over, back to work!


All the family is gone. It was fun to have them here, but my house fell apart! We've spent the past few days trying to clean and get caught up on laundry. YUCK! I let Maddie and Lindsay mop the kitchen. I took Macie upstairs and listened to them giggle and have fun. Of course, it ended with fighting, tears and a spilled bucket of water. (Not to mention red punch all over right after they got done). But I got to cross it off my list!
I feel like I am constantly picking up my dish towels off the floor and wondering how they get there. Today I learned that it is the evil little Macie Monster. I hung them up and watched her crawl AS FAST as possible over and rip them down. She's probably thinking, "How many times do I have to put these where they go everyday before Mom figures this out??" (Gotta love their hair. Some days it just doesn't get done).
Then there is tonight's project. The reason I didn't get to go play cards, but I am so proud of myself! Jeramy got a weight machine for his b-day, much to his wife's...dissaproval. So our already crammed basement room got even more crammed. I got creative and moved the desk into the closet. It fit perfectly! (And we don't have doors on yet anyway). I moved the bookshelf out of the closet, and the other stuff into our storage bathroom - which we won't post pictures of - YIKES!
So here's our glorious exercise room. For only 20$ a month, you can come work out here! Just kidding. I joke with Jeramy a lot about the lack of use that these things get. That I lift the weights more than he does when I move them around the room, and that the tread mill is the most expensive clothes hanger around, but I'm glad that we have them. I hope to actually use them this time around! So watch for my "big gun muscles" to start showing. HA!

4 comments:

A said...

Jackson never leaves our dish towels hanging either. They are always on the floor or under his little table. What is the obsession? I'll never know. As for the exercise machines, let's not even pretend we need more than two hands to count the number of times we've used our elliptical machine since we bought it on a day after Thanksgiving Special 21/2years ago.

Soccer Mom said...

We are int he process of moving, but you can come help clean my house! hehehe!!!! We have a weight bench, an eliptical and an ab lounge that are sitting in the garage collecting dust! Don't use them much. Bo and I just got the P90X work-out videos!! Do your exercising together with Jeremy at a time that works for both of you and you will push each other to work out! Good Luck!

Kristen said...

You can fit in at least one more exercise machine if you REALLY try.

Tera said...

Hey there Heidi im a blogger now my address in jonnynteras.blogspot.com the girls are soooo cute!