Monday, June 30, 2008

LAGOON!


It was Jeramy's work day at Lagoon. We (thankfully) dropped Macie off with Grandma Jean and took the other 2 girls with us. They had never been. In fact, we had never gone back since our first year of marriage when we realized that I HATE rides and Jeramy LOVES them. Can I just say I was totally SHOCKED. The girls were great and loved everything. They weren't all that excited with the kiddie rides, but loved the big ones that they could ride. My sweet little Lindsay was a trooper. She was very quiet and pulled a strange face all day, but did every ride her Dad told her to, including the TIDALWAVE - I hate that one, but if Lindsay could do it, so could I! YUCK.

I put my foot down on the Tilt a Whirl and just took pictures. Poor little Lindsay was getting whipped all over the place, but said she loved it when she got off.
My favorite was Rattlesnake Rapids, but Lindsay really hated the water rides.

Maddie was just a little too short for the GOOD rides. She was pretty bummed.

The kids loved the big ferris wheel. I really should put the picture up that Jennica took of me clinging to the pole in complete terror. Man, I'm a wimp! But, at least I got on it. ANDY did not. He's just as wimpy as me. (Sorry to let that secret out, Andy).We had a great little lunch provided by 4Life and all in all, a great day and hope to go back soon!

5 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Love that pic of Maddie...just a couple more inches! Happy Birthday Jeramy! The big 30!

Soccer Mom said...

Looks like fun! You and me can hang out! I am not a big fan of all those rides that whip you around or take you really high in the air!

Janet said...

SO much fun! We need to take our kids there, I bet they would love it. I love the pictures

Kristen said...

Lindsay's my kind of girl!

Now I've gotta check Jennica's blog to see if she posted that picture of you...

Jennica said...

What a fun day we had...sorry you had to buddy up with a pregnant girl, a guy that won't ride rides, and a grumpy baby! I don't think we would have stayed past lunch if we didn't have you guys! I LOVE having you as our friends!