Sunday, July 20, 2008

Best Friends



We went to Noah's Ark on Saturday. We actually even talked Jer into coming! Maddie found one of her neighborhood friends there, so she quickly ditched us. Lindsay and Macie played together so well! Lindsay usually doesn't get a chance to be "the BIG sister" and help Macie out because of Maddie, but she jumped right in and helped Macie play in the water today with Maddie not interested. It was good for both of them. Lindsay usually won't even get in the water, but she did because Macie did.
It was so fun to see them play together! A few more years and they are going to be BFFs! (And yes, my Baby is wearing a 2-piece. It was Maddie's but Maddie never had the belly that Macie has. I couldn't believe how FAT Macie looked in it! It kept getting stuck above her belly! Gotta love the love handles.).

12 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Too Cute!!! My two younger ones play really well together! Hopefully in another year or two, they will by like your girls and be BFF!!!

Mandi Ward said...

CUTE, looks like it was a good time. Where is this Noahs ark, never heard of it.

Stephanie said...

I love that place! Elle just loves playing in the water. I can't wait for Elle one day to have a little sister to help out.

M-n-M said...

Hey there Wakley's - it is so hot the only enjoyable thing is to get in the water!!

The girls are so so cute and the 2 of them really look so much alike.

Hope your summer is going well - tell jeremy hi

Kristen said...

I love the action shot, the 2nd one, of Lindsay helping Macie. How sweet! I bet the family dynamics will change a lot too when Maddie starts school. I see it happening here!

Janet said...

SO cute! I'm glad that I got to see ya there. You are so cute with your girls :) Abby was in heaven with Maddie! she can come over and play anytime!!!

jill said...

Noah's ark? What is that and where? That looks like a lot of fun!! You always have these fun places you go to!!

Man Of Steele said...

Noah's ark is just over at Thanksgiving Point in the Children's Garden. It's lots of fun for little ones. Maddie is almost too big. The water is only a few inches deep and the animals squirt water out. It's fun, but there is usually way too many people there.

Russ Steele said...

Dad, I am impressed! You are quite the expert on toddler hang outs. I never knew you were so dialed in. Do you still get even with the girls when they splash water on you?

Russ Steele said...

PS, We were also wondering if you have been in that pool with your clothes on?

Kat said...

How adorable! And yes, you do have to love the "love handles". I love the rolls on little kids. :)

Heidi said...

Russ, I checked my blog at Dad's house. Didn't realize that I was logged in as him. Hee hee. (It took me quite a while to understand your comments).