
Last night at Thanksgiving Point for Family Night, they had a huge slip and slide down the hill at the
amphitheater. The kids were totally amazed by it, as was I. There was about a million kids there, and the line was super long. Jer and Maddie waited in the line, got to the front, and Maddie woudn't go down! So Super Mom took off her shoes and went down with her. It was tons of fun! They also had turned the sprinklers on for the kids to run through and had a few other things to do. What a great night! They have Family night activities every Monday and it's always so much fun for the girls.

This is Jer trying to convince her to go down. She's in the pink.

Me and Maddie almost to the bottom.
13 comments:
That looks like a blast! Way to go for going with her! We were over at Thanksgiving Point getting ice cream for FHE last night and I was thinking ths summer evenings would be so great at the gardens . . . we really ought to get a pass. This post pretty much solidified that idea. Thanks!
Gosh dang it, this is what I had planned to go for FHE last night, but in the end we didn't go! I so wish we had because it looks like tons of fun! We love FHE at Thanksgiving Point. They always have great things. Stupidly, we didn't have the pass until we moved AWAY from there. How nice to have a pass AND have it be practically in your back yard. Still, it is well worth having, and Marie, you will love having one!
Heidi, your family is so cute! Do you have a spare key yet? ;-)
What fun! My girls would have loved that.
Hey Tera told me she set up a blog and told me the address but it doesn't work do you know what it is by chance
Tera hasn't told me about a blog yet. Huh. I'll have to give her a call.
We were going to go do that! Dang. I really wish we would have.
I got those hooks at walmart for $2 each.
I am glad that you are a trooper like Mom. When we were in South Ogden we had a primary activty day with the plastic and water and I was throwing the the young boys down the hill at great speed. They loved it. I also tried the slip and slide. too much fun.
Okay that looks too fun - it almost makes me want to move to Utah - not really - but I would drive 2 hours for that -
Hope we see you guys this summer!!
Way too cool!!!
Whoaaaa for some reason that looks freaky. Maybe all the other people around that I would manage to crash into. Glad it was fun!
You go mom! I never knew they had that there. We will definately have to try that sometime. :) It looks like it was a blast!
You'll have to see if Jeramy can tell who the picture is on my blog. You'll see what I mean. =o)
I just found this huge black and white one of you, I keep forgetting to send. I don't know why it's not framed on my wall.
Yeah, I am glad you guys had fun and you were a good sport! When you said slip n slide, I didn't realize you meant super sized slip n slide. =)
Post a Comment