Thursday, January 9, 2014

Well, this is embarrassing...

It was recently brought to my attention that I haven't blogged in two months.
That's some kind of record for me. 
And not a good one. 
So, here I am.  For all three of you that still read my blog, I'm ready to update you all on the past 2 months. 
I should explain why I haven't blogged. 
a) I have been putting pictures on instagram everyday and I think that's good enough.  But really, it's not.
b) my phone has not been magically sending my pictures over to my computer for the past two months and the thought of going upstairs, bringing my phone cord down, plugging it in, and transferring pictures over sounds too hard.  Obviously it has been too hard, and the Apple Genius that I live with has been
a) stumped
b) doesn't care enough to figure it out.

But that's all right.  I'm going to go up and get  that cord right now...
Maybe in a minute....
Maybe tomorrow. 


No comments: