Lexi is terrified of anyone that isn't me. She'll tolerate a few people as long as they don't try to hold her, or talk to her. She'll avoid eye contact with you if she's feeling threatened in any way.
So I had little hope of her sitting on Santa's lap. The girls had talked it up A LOT to her, which I though would only make it worse. They did tell her that Santa would give her a treat.
When it was our turn to see Santa, I plopped her down and walked away.
And she didn't cry.
She didn't move a muscle.
She didn't look at him.
But she didn't freak out.
Santa gave her a candy cane and that was that.
Maddie refused to see Santa this year. :(
Lindsay asked for school supplies for her to play school with.
Macie asked for a Polly Pocket Wall Party. Hope he can figure that one out.
Saturday, January 11, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment