I love Halloween. I love to be at the school for the day. I signed up to help with Macie's class party, then I realized it was from 1-2. Nap time. I asked Rachel to just come hang out at my house while Lexi was asleep, but then I started to worry. What if she woke up and it was a stranger? We already have huge momma separation anxiety and I didn't want to feed that fire. So, I asked Rachel if she'd be willing to go to the class party. She did! She read books to a bunch of first graders for an hour. She even borrowed her mom's festive Halloween vest to wear. She saved my day!
I then met up with her for the school parade. Oodles of fun to see all of the costumes. I didn't get a good one of Maddie, she was walking too fast.
My sweet little kitty loved her costume. When I told her it was time to put her costume on again, she immediately pointed to her cheeks. She loved getting whiskers drawn on . Once I got her whiskers on, she went to the mirror, giggled, then turned to see her tail. I didn't have it on yet, and she was pretty upset about her missing tail. So cute. All day if you asked her about her whiskers, she'd cover her face up. Or if you asked about her tail, she'd find it for you. Kind of like a dog chasing its' tail.
After the parade, I checked the girls out and drove them up for a free Jamba Juice. They were not impressed and said mine are better. Good kids!
Trick or treating was fun! Lexi loved getting her own treats. Such a fun holiday!
Saturday, November 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Such cute pictures! You are so nice to help in the classrooms, I bet the teachers love it!
Post a Comment