Yes, I missed a month in there. Here's what Lexi is up to these days...
(Top pictures Left to right) She probably ate about 15 suckers at all of Maddie's choir performances this holiday season. Totally worth it!
She loves to climb in things and then does her "CHEESE" face.
She loves her "hat" that mashes up her nose. We all love to giggle at her when she wears it.
The last picture on the top, you'll notice she's blotchy from crying. What brought on the tears, you may ask? At dinner she kept asking for a house. I couldn't figure out what on earth she wanted. She got so upset that she started crying. I then gave her some bread and she said, "House!" And all was well.
Lexi got her fingernails painted for the first time. She was intrigued by it all, until I was done, Then she said, "Off...owie owie...off"
She loves to stack my cans. "It's all fun and games until one drops on her foot." Hasn't happened yet.
She is always sprawled out on my floor coloring. She loves my dry erase board and has ruined more outfits with those markers than I care to admit. I did just buy her some washable markers, but she doesn't like them as well.
She is happiest outside in the snow. I am so grateful for big sisters that help her play in the snow and build "tall tall tall's" (That's what she calls snowmen). She was fascinated by his nose. The next day I was shredding carrots for dinner and she kept saying, "Tall tall tall nose!" I finally gave her two and she happily played with those two carrots for hours.
She HATES to be strapped in the shopping cart. She will say "Owie owie owie" and cry until I take her out. I've been letting her walk next to me, which I hate, but you do what you have to do to get stuff done.
She loves to play the piano and sing. She's getting good at singing in the car along with the music and always says with the dj "nine" when they say "97.9 (or whatever station it is that I listen to).
She insists that the Children's Songbook be open to the "Baby" page and she likes to feed the baby crackers.
She is always wearing someone else's shoes! Today she cried because I wouldn't let her wear my shoes to church.
That last picture was one where you had to be there, but I wanted to remember it. Last week my parents were going over to see my brother in law and I wanted to go. It was snowing really bad, so My dad brought the truck to my house and we put Lexi's car seat in his huge truck. She was terrified and had her "I'm trying my hardest not to cry" face. She had never been in any one's car but her own! I usually drive everywhere we go so I don't have to take her car seat out. She finally calmed down, but it still made her super nervous to be in the truck.
Monday, January 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment