Saturday, January 11, 2014

Christmas concerts


Maddie is still taking piano and her teacher threw in a Christmas concert this year.  It was fun to have her practice Christmas songs (over and over and over and over).  She booked an auditorium in a music store in Orem for the recital.  Maddie did great! 

She also was in the school choir again this year.  I actually went and volunteered with the choir and it was fun to be musically involved in something again.  Maddie was in the bell choir and had a group solo! They had 2 school performances and one at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in Salt Lake. 
On a night when the temperature was 5 degrees.
And Lexi and I were super sick.
An Lindsay had a soccer game. 
Good times. 

Maddie kept pulling faces at me every time I pulled out the camera.  What a geek!  I love that Maddie loves all things musical.  She and I are alike in a lot of ways. 

No comments: