This was our 8th Christmas Party with 4Life. Every year we have been so lucky that they have had it at Thanksgiving Point. This year we were so grateful that it was there because the weather was terrible. So bad that we didn't feel that we could ask our usual babysitter to drive up from Provo, so we - gasp - let Maddie babysit.
It was a hard thing for me to let her do, but she did awesome. We texted pictures back and forth about every 10 minutes. (My way of checking in without really checking in). She was kind enough to send me a picture of Lexi's poopy diaper. I'll spare you that picture. I got it right during dessert.
We always look forward to this night. I look forward to my amazing vegetarian dinner that my husband is kind enough to pre-order for me. He enjoys his steak. It's always fun to chat with the people he works with and get to know them a little better. And we are always spoiled with fun prizes.
When we got home, I paid Maddie. She said, "Mom, did you mean to pay me this much?" And I was thinking, "I hope she never finds out how much I pay the other babysitters. :)
Friday, January 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment