I am grateful for my Bountiful Basket this week. (You sign up on line, pay $15 and go Saturday morning and pick up a basket full of fresh fruits and veggies. You don't know what you are going to get in your basket until you get there- which kind of makes it fun to try out new things). I haven't done it for a while, but this week I actually remembered to sign up on time. It was like Christmas morning going to get my basket and seeing all of the healthy fruits and vegetables. I also tried out their bread this time and I LOVE it! 5 loaves for $10. We've already had our green beans, salad, tomatoes, and cucumber. Trying to get brave enough to try the sweet potatoes tonight.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the reminder to go online and order mine! I split it with a friend and it's my week to place the order (since it's just way too much for our little families to eat alone in a week).
I'm jealous of your sweet potatoes! My sister has a recipe for the most delicious sweet potato souffle, and I have been dying to make it! It's more like a dessert than anything with all the brown sugar, but who cares?!
It looks like you got a great haul this week!
I love Sweet Potatoes. Bake it like a regular potatoe, a lot of butter, brown sugar, and some cinimumn
mmmm... sweet potatoes...
Post a Comment