Remember when I said I didn't take any pictures of Halloween? This is seriously all that I got. Not a single one of all of them all lined up all cute and wearing their entire costumes. Maddie the pirate would not wear an eye patch because "They said no masks, Mom, and that's a mask."
Lindsay was an adorable ladybug. I made her skirt. :) She should be wearing her black leotard and her red wings, but wearing our costumes to the school was a last-minute kind of thing.
Macie was a ballerina fairy. What's that, you may ask? She wanted to have wings, a wand and a crown. All of which I had for her, none of which she wanted to wear. Aunt Tera made her skirt, I just added blue to it so it would match her wings.
These pictures were taken at Maddie's school. There is a huge hill out front and I let the girls play on it. They were in heaven. I had no where to be. I had my fancy shmancy phone, so I sat and checked my email and such while they played. It was a good moment. I'm grateful for good moments.
1 comment:
Jonathan was a pirate. We had the same discussion. He got permission from his teacher, two days beforehand, to wear his eye patch. She thought it was funny that he was worried. Oh well, Maddie was a super cute pirate without the eye patch. And I think that looking back, you will always like those pictures just as much as if they'd been posing in a line.
Post a Comment