
I am grateful for dinner with my in-laws.
You may have noticed on my "to-do list" for Jeramy it said, "5:30 head to Brigham."
After my weekend with my sisters, we got to go to Brigham City to have a birthday dinner for my father in law at Maddox. I hear they have amazing steak. I'm just there for the rolls and salad. :) If you are ever in Brigham City and don't know where to eat, try it out!
We had a great time...with 8 adults and 9 kids under the age of 7.
Even our 2 hour drive home in the snow wasn't all that bad. The kids fell asleep and I got to talk Jeramy's ear off for 2 hours about all the amazing talks I head during the day.
1 comment:
That's IT! I ate there forever ago and haven't been able to figure out what restaurant I remembered. It's Maddox! How funny. I never would have figured it out without this picture. They have rally good lime sherbet. =o)
Post a Comment