Monday, November 15, 2010

Family Home Evening

I am grateful for this:


I am grateful to have all of these talks and games to use for family home evenings!

Last year I inherited my mom's stash of talks for Primary. I spent a few days going through them all and re-labeling them. Some were a little too outdated for even me to use, but most made it to my file boxes. Jennica was so jealous of my "vintage" primary talks. She has come and borrowed a few, which makes me happy. If you ever need a last minute FHE lesson, give me a call. I'm not even kidding! I would love someone else to enjoy them. I have oodles of old ones, and oodles of new ones that I have made. (This is Macie's talk for tonight. It's a talk about being grateful for all the things we can do, like hear, smell, etc. These pictures are older than me, drawn by my mom).

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I have an idea. Maybe every Tuesday you can report what you did the night before and then the next Monday I can copy you. Sound good? Oh but I guess you only have to do it every OTHER week because Ben and I take turns.

Yeah I'm joking but your stash is definitely something to be jealous of!

Kristen said...

ps - Have you used the church's FHE DVD? It goes with the manual and you can get it at the distribution center. They're so cool! There are short video clips on a bunch of different topics. The kids are hooked on them and we make them wait until FHE to watch a new one each week. I remember a few from seminary - like the armor of God video. I'm sure they're not all amazing but Ben knows which ones to choose. Just a thought, if you ever run out of your stash.