
I am so grateful that I was able to pull together another co-op preschool this year. I was so stressing having to pay $60-$100 a month in a preschool when I knew that I could teach her the same things at home. I'm grateful I found some families feeling the same way and we were able to group up and save some $$! I am working with some amazing Moms (and Dads) and so far it has been perfect! Lindsay is learning so much, and I enjoy the 4 hours a week that she's gone. :) She has made new friends, and really loves going to each different house.
2 comments:
Abby always loved going to your house! (was that like 4 years ago?) A couple nights ago we were looking at that memory books you made all the girls. They are so adorable. You have some craftin skills.
Oh how CUTE they are!
That would be overwhelming for me but Lindsay has an amazing mom. Great job! I love hearing all your ideas. I haven't taken any of our kids to preschool but I try to do a good job on my own. Time will tell. =o)
Post a Comment