I am grateful for Primary.
Did I forget to mention that Saturday I woke up with a terrible cold? Sunday when I woke up, I was pretty sure I was going to die. I sent Jer to church with the girls while I rested and tried to prepare myself to do my sharing time lesson. I had prayed that I would be able to go and teach these children my lesson. When the time came, I got up and dragged myself to the church. As I sat and waited, my nose cleared out (yuck, I know). My throat didn't tickle anymore, and my eyes weren't watering. I felt just about normal. I was able to do my sharing time and teach well over 100 children about serving in their homes. (I tried my best not to touch any of your sweet little kids, so hopefully I only shared my message of service with them and not my germs).
I know I was blessed to be able to go to church and teach. My cold was back full force right after church!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to tough it out!
I definitely believe that we are helped to do the things we need to. I cut my finger last week - it was gruesome. I couldn't play the flute and our big Christmas concert was a couple weeks away! In ONE week my finger has grown back and healed over. One week. It is ridiculous. It's not 100% yet but today I tried the flute and I'm going to be able to play by Sunday. Our bodies can do amazing things when there is prayer involved. You just boosted my confidence another level, thanks!
Post a Comment