Thursday, November 11, 2010

Grateful for...

Well, I told you not to hold me to my daily posts. I had scheduled out the entire week ahead of time last week, but never sat down and did it for this week.
Here's a run-down of what I'm grateful for so far this week

Sunday: Grateful for a wonderful Stake Conference. My kids were actually pretty good, so I got to pay attention!
Monday:Grateful that I can play the piano. As the youngest of 6 kids, I am the only one who was spoiled enough to get to take lessons. I am grateful to have a piano in my home so that I can practice and fill our home with the peaceful spirit that music can bring. Grateful that Maddie is taking lessons from someone besides me and she's really enjoying it!
Tuesday: Grateful for my calling and the amazing women I am serving with. I am enjoying learning more about each of them.
Wednesday: Grateful for lunches with my parents and sisters. Grateful for a new Christmas craft to work on.
Thursday: Grateful for nothing to do today. :) (Except for a few primary things, but those are just fun for me to do, so they don't count).

1 comment:

Kristen said...

"Spoiled enough to get to take lessons." Hehe. As the youngest of five, I was the one who was spoiled enough to be lazy about practicing because my parents had given up hope with the older ones. Which turned out funny because I practiced when I wanted to and ended up getting farther than those who were forced. Parenting is a mystery.