Hear what?
The silence in my house.
Ahhhh...
I am so glad that Maddie is back in school. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death, but she is the one who always says, "Mom, what can I do?" And always has the TV on, or pesters her sisters.
Last night she had me set her alarm for 8. I set mine also. When mine went off at 8, she popped in fully dressed and said, "Mom, I'm dressed, my hair is done and my bed is made. Now what?" Sigh.
She was totally ready 30 minutes early. I made her read to Macie. As soon as the neighbor kids walked out, she was outta here!
She had fun shopping for clothes this year. She even mumbled to herself, "This would be so much more fun without you (me) telling me that I can't get what I want." I love being the mean mom with the money.
Maddie has a "boy teacher" this year. (More like a "Grandpa teacher" actually). I think she's a little nervous about that, but he seems nice enough. I'm just glad that he won't be going out on maternity leave like her last 2 teachers!
2 comments:
Haha! I love how her bag is so huge on her! Cute!!
Too cool for a backpack huh.
Enjoy the quiet! Our boys are starting on Monday.
Post a Comment