We stopped in West Yellowstone for a while and walked the freezing cold wet and rainy streets.

You've probably noticed that the
Wakewii family is a little overrun with little girls. They all get along super well and are going to have a blast when they get a little older. Poor
Kaden is the only boy in the middle of all that. Then there are 2 baby boys at the end.
Macie and I spent a lot of time sticking leaves in the bridge and watching them float down stream. (that's what she's doing in the picture below). I also let each of the girls pick out 3 postcards and the picture on the bottom left is Lindsay mailing off all the postcards. 6 lucky friends will be getting a postcard from Yellowstone. :) (K, one was mailed from
Malad because Lindsay left it at the cabin when I drove 15 minutes into town to drop them off).

And on our way home, Jen suggested we stop at
Big Jud's for a burger. Big Jud's has been featured on Man vs Food, which is one of our favorite shows. (K, he went to the Boise one, we went to the Archer one). You'd think a burger that big wouldn't be good, but it was
sooo good!
Jeramy even said today, "Next time we go to
Pocatello, let's drive the extra hour to eat there again."
Jer and I shared one and didn't quite get through it. I hope they'll let us come back after the massive tantrum
Macie threw though. I got up to go to the bathroom and she wanted to come with me, I told her no, but she started to follow me. Her cousin distracted her for a second, so I went in the bathroom and left her standing in the middle of the
restuarant by herself - she could still see
Jeramy, it wasn't very far. I sit down to do my business and I hear her screaming and crying. Loud. Louder, loudest...SCREAMS of terror. I
panic, hurry and finish and run out to find my daughter being hauled out by a very angry
Jeramy. Apparently, she'd freaked when I was gone and started to cry. My father in law went to pick her up and she started screaming and kicking him and yelling, "I want my mommy!" And made him look like the child-snatcher.
Jeramy finally had to go get her and take her to the car where she spent the rest of our stop in Archer. Good times.

I think it's safe to say that the first annual
Wakewii family reunion was a huge
success! Thanks to Jesse and Jen for putting it all together!
2 comments:
Now that is a "Man-Size" Burger
Holy hamburger...it looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm totally jealous.
Post a Comment