Thursday, August 26, 2010

# 14 Lagoon from A-Z

We went to Lagoon on Saturday.
A at Lagoon today, Lindsay LOVED the
B Bat roller coaster. Macie cried because the
C Carousel was broken. We didn't go in
D Dracula's Castle, but we did go on the Terror ride. (We made Maddie ride alone with Andy's 11 year old nephew, Seth. Snicker, snicker). Macie HATED the Dinosaur
E Egg drop ride. Tears of terror. My
F Favorite ride was Rattle Snake Rapids. Maddie had a
G Great time on Colosuss...twice, but hated the
H Hydro-luge.
I kind of freaked out on the Ferris wheel. Jer got it on tape...lucky me. Maddie and Lindsay loved the
J Jumping dragon ride. We saw a
K Kangaroo on the train ride. I really hate
L Line-cutting kids.
M Macie loved the bumper cars.
N No one wanted to wait in line for the boats. I waited in line for the
0 Ody Sea with Macie, and then Macie informed me she didn't want to ride it. I think the kids rode
P Puff about 10 times. They thought it was
Q quite fun. Lindsay and Maddie did the
R Rock-o-Plane alone. I was panicked at the bottom the entire time. I also refused to do the
S Skyride, after my panic on the Ferris wheel, so Jer and Lindsay went on it. Maddie wanted to ride
T Tilt-a-whirl while they were gone, so I asked some random strangers to let her ride with them, they did. Thank you, random strangers. I don't like to go
U upside-down. It was
V Very hot. Jeramy was too tired to walk all the way back down to ride on
W Wicked. I was shocked. We then
X eXited the park.
Y Y, You may ask? Because we were tired! Oh, we did also see a
Z Zebra.





4 comments:

Kristen said...

I don't believe you really saw a Zebra.

OUR Coop said...

Tell me this were thinking about your blog post the whole time at Lagoon? And going around writing down A-Z rides? Just wondering. Great post sista!

Heidi said...

Celeste, no, I just pulled up their list from their site when we got home. :) I'm not that big of a blog nerd..or am I?
And yes, there was a zebra on the train ride!

Adhis said...

There is a video conspicuously missing from this post.