Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hold the onions, it's our anniversary...

That's what I dared Jeramy to say last night when we went through the drive through at In and Out Burger. He wouldn't do it. Chicken.
11 years.
Need I say more?
Jeramy and I don't really get into this whole "anniversary thing." I'm fine with it, and he is too. This year we celebrated a day early so that I could go to Relief Society meeting and Bunco for our actual anniversary.
We went to a movie. We snuck our In and Out burger into the theater and I was pretty sure we were going to get kicked out. That would have made for a great story. No such luck. You should have heard my purse sloshing along with our drink in it as we walked in.

We saw Inception. I did not like it. I refuse to think anymore about it. The end.

Our good friends babysat for us. I just found out that when they had dinner, Maddie didn't get a fork by her plate, so she quietly sat through all of dinner, dipping her finger in her mashed potatoes, but not eating until Jill asked why she wasn't eating. "Because I don't have a fork." Can't wait to tease her about that one tomorrow.
So, today was our anniversary.
Jer left for work before I got up.
He got home late.
I missed Relief Society.
As soon as he got home, I left for Bunco.
I got home at 11.
He was asleep.
So, since I didn't get to say it today, here ya go...Happy Anniversary, Jeramy! I love you!
(If only he read my blog).

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Hehe, sloshing in the purse, that's good.

It's okay to celebrate a day early. We celebrated a YEAR early!

Happy Anniversary! I dare you to make him a present next year. You would love it. He might not care but you would.

Adhis said...

I can't believe he chickened out of saying that. It's not like he had to say, "Can I have a side of fries 'cause I'm wearing a red thong."

When I started reading your post, I thought, "Wait a minute, I didn't see her there" (referring to the Relief Society activity). I'm sorry you missed it. It was fun and fruitful, but not as much as the red thong and fries.

Amannda Ashby said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I don't know that it really matters what you do together as long as you still are happy being together.

Jen said...

Does it really count if you don't say it on Facebook?

I really want to know how you managed to get In & Out into the theater. That is a strong, distinctive smell.