Sunday, November 30, 2008

Maddie's tooth


At 8:38p.m., Maddie lost tooth #3. She had to hurry and call her Grandpa Kim because he had told her that top teeth were worth $2. We told him to pay up; the tooth fairy has a flat rate of $1 per tooth down here. (Prices and participation do NOT vary). This all happened right before bed.



At 8:45 p.m., Maddie lost her tooth. We all accused Lindsay right off the bat because she was upset about the "Tooth Monster" anyway. She kept pleading her innocence, but Jeramy kept pushing to the point that she really started to think she was guilty and she was looking everywhere for it. Poor girl. The tooth was safely found right after the note was written and the sad crying tooth picture was drawn. Crisis averted. Still not sure who put the tooth downstairs by the fish tank. Might have been me... probably Lindsay.

6 comments:

Janet said...

Abby lost her tooth about 4 seconds after it came out!
I'm glad that she found it!!

Soccer Mom said...

I just hope the tooth fairy remembers to leave the money. Our Tooth Fairy forgets all the time!!!

Adhis said...

Maybe it was taken by the crying Pokemon in the note.

Kristen said...

I bet the fish did it. I've heard about that miraculous little guy.

Jess and Jen said...

I'm all in for Grandpa Kim paying half of our tooth fairy wages! Me and Kaden have been talking all night about how and why we lose teeth. (they've been listening to "all i want for christmas is my two front teeth!") Maddie is my example in my explanations!

Tarina said...

Funny, we've had to write a similar note to the tooth fairy as well. :)