Doncha just hate those people who leave their holiday stuff up WAY past the holiday. Seriously! I had to take my Halloween blog off tonight. I was trying to put a new cute one on, but it kept giving me a little warning that I was about to lose all my widgets, etc. So I called IT in (Jer) and he says, "You won't lose everything, just do it!" So I do. There goes all my links, widgets and everything that makes a blog a blog. Then it was MY fault for not backing stuff up. Who knew?
So, if you are no longer on my list on links and would like to be, please let me know. Or, if you are on there and don't want to be, let me know. I just uploaded from Google Reader for now. Sigh.
Enjoy the festive snowflakes with this crazy 70 degree weather.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is the reason I don't change mine. I basically don't dare. :) I'm sorry you lost everything. That is so frustrating. On a positive note, your new background is BEAUTIFUL and FESTIVE!
That's the reason I don't change mine. Well, that, and I don't want to spend time shopping around for a cute background every month.
Dear Heidi,
Your new background is "meh." You should change it again. And again. And again.
Don't worry. You won't lose your widgets and stuff.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Love,
The Blog Gremlin
Hey my link is wrong on your list...
Oh whew, I'm on there... you about put me in full panic mode!!!
I get my layouts from the cutest blog on the block & it doesn't erase the info on your blog. Just for future reference.
I'm not on the list so http://themamamonster.blogspot.com
Halloween sounded like a blast! Like the snowflakes.. we usually have them by this time of year!
Sorry! Major bummer.
I know it's my fault I'm not on your list, being private and all. But maybe you'd consider adding me? Just to help people remember that I still exist? =o)
And just so you know, my pumpkin background is not OLD Halloween, it totally applies to Thanksgiving too. At least that was my plan. Now you have me worried that people think I'm lazy. So what if I am?
Post a Comment