Thursday, November 20, 2008

Anyone interested??

A few weeks ago when I was at Target, they had a Wii Fit, so I picked it up. (We already have it). I thought one of Jer's co-workers was going to buy it off me, but he changed his mind. So, if anyone is looking for one, or knows someone who is, please let me know. I'm just charging the cost ($95 ). It is NOT the bundle pack shown, just the Wii Fit.





I recently cleaned out our 72 hour kits and I have an unopened can on Enfamil Lipil (12.9 oz size) that expires in January. If anyone wants this, please let me know! I also have a Target coupon for 5$ off a 12.9 can. AND last weeks newspaper had a 2.00 off a 25.7 can and a 10$ mail in rebate when you buy 3 25.7 or larger.


3 comments:

Krishel said...

Dang.....I just bought a wii fit. Wish I wouldve known 3 days ago :)

Kristen said...

Do you think I could plug the Wii Fit into my Super Nintendo system that I got in 7th grade? =o)

Oh that reminds me - you didn't necessarily fail with Ben on my birthday "surprise." I think we're waiting for Black Friday. My darn neighbor told him that she got a steal on one last year. What are the chances they'll do it again? We'll see.

Adhis said...

I was leave it up for someone else to grab but there has been no comment regarding the Enfamil.

If you still have it, I'd use it. Let me know!