Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Proud Mamma

A few months back, Maddie did a little modeling (before she decided she hated getting her pictures taken). The site just went up, click here to see the site. Enter the site and Maddie's page is the 'calendar' link. The creator is also doing a free giveaway if you leave a comment on her blog, you are entered to win an apron. These are seriously the cutest aprons ever! (FYI:Loads better in Exlporer, not Firefox)

Side story, retakes at school. Sigh. I lay out 10 of Maddie's cutest shirts on her bed. She chooses to wear a plain white T that was to go under a shirt. Whatever. She wants curlers. I do curlers. She wakes up and we take out the curlers to find that half of them didn't curl, so I tell her we have to pull her hair up. She freaks out. I decide it's not worth the battle and we'll just keep the ugly clashing blue pictures and I send her off to school. She comes home with a smirk on her face.
"I got my pictures taken."
"I told you not to do it."
"Well, you left the old ones in my backpack, so I gave them to the picture guy."
AHHHHHH!
But, they came back today and they weren't all that bad. At least her smile in natural and her shirt doesn't clash with the background. She just has nasty hair.

6 comments:

Adhis said...

The site is down! I was so excited to go see the model. Alas... I am not one of the privileged...

Janet said...

Maddie looks so cute!!! I love the picture of her on the calendar. Such a beauty

Kristen said...

You've GOTTA post the nasty hair picture. I love how your personality shows through in your stories.

I also love how you are dealing with the same issues I am. My 5-year-old isn't a terror after all? He's normal? REALLY?!?!?! Maybe I'll actually get some sleep tonight. I'm not a failure after all...

Kristen said...

Those aprons are CUTE. All of my favorites are out of stock. Hmm, go figure.

Maddie is gorgeous. I wouldn't mind posing with ice cream!

OUR Coop said...

That is the cutest picture! I wish she wanted to do it more she is soooo beautiful!

THe aprons on the other hand are some of the best i have seen. I love them! Thanks for the post!

Tarina said...

That is a DARLING picture of Maddie.