So, Jeramy was quite disappointed when he didn't get "30 things I love about him" on my blog for his Birthday. I told him that I had about a million and just couldn't narrow it down. He didn't buy that. He said last night that I could still do it, with 5 extra in interest for the 5 days I'm late. My sister and nieces helped out, so here ya go!
1. I love that he has always been my best friend. That is why I decided to marry him.
2. I love his sense of humor.
3. I love that he is a great father.
4. I love that he reads the scriptures to our children every night - a WHOLE chapter.
5. I love to see him with animals at the petting zoo - he loves them.
6. I love that he's a HUGE geek.
7. I love that he lets me have "Heidi Time." (Even if that means he's having "Jeramy Time".
8. I love that he encouraged me to run a 5K with him.
9. I love that he's not afraid to soak my mom in water fights.
10. I love that he can eat anything for breakfast, even 7 layer bean dip.
11. I love that he makes me not think like a girl. (i.e., "So and so hurt my feelings", "Heidi, get over it, are you still in Junior High or what??)
12. I love that he plays Mario Kart with Maddie.
13. I love that when we first got married, he tried to give me that hobby of cross- stitching. I have still never finished a project, but it was cute that he bought me everything I needed to do it.
14. I love how excited he is to see the girls when he gets home.
15. I love how much he's grown in the church in the last 10 years since I've known him.
16. I love to watch him play the drums on RockBand
17. I love that he used to smuggle me out a cup of crushed ice when he worked at eBay.
18. I love that he doesn't care that when our house isn't clean. (Like right now).
19. I love when he hold my hand at the Temple
21. I love when I catch him in a 'crafty mood' and he'll help me with card layouts and decorating.
22. I love that our Primary kids love him.
23. I love that he is afraid of hole punchers. (Hee hee)
24. I love that he encourages me to do things that make me happy.
So, the next group are things that I might not really LOVE about him, but they are him, and that is what makes US work, so I love that.
25. He is very laid back. I am not.
26. He 'works better under pressure.' I do not.
27. He enjoys spending money and gets what he wants. I do not.
28. He is stubborn. I am too. (yes, I just admitted to it, Happy Birthday).
29. He always wins. I always lose. And that is fine with me.
30. He likes Lagoon and I hate it.
and for the last 5, I picked my 5 favorite from Cindy's list:
31. We love his Annoying little jokes.
32. We love his Cute little bald spot.
33. we love his Great sportsmanship, ha ha!
34. eBay!!
35. We love that he Loves to party with the girls.
So there ya have it folks. I do love you Jeramy. Hope you're happy! I'll expect the 30 things you love about me on my birthday!
10 comments:
It is so fun to hear a little bit about Jeramy--smuggling ice and helping you with crafts? What a guy! Cute.
That's a fun little list!! Happy (be-lated) birthday, Jeramy!
What a great idea! I'll have to do a list like that when Nates b-day rolls around.
I love the list! I seriously could almost cut and paste for Jesse!
Awwwww, that was fun! We love Jer-Bear too! Happy Birthday!
What a fun list. Happy Be-lated birthday old man! haha.
That was way cute! What a great wife you are :) That is a good idea so I might steal it for Ben's bday next year!
That is so cute!! I am sure Jeremy loved reading that. Happy Birthday!! BIG 30
That was a cute list. I also did one for Sean for his birthday. Sure hope he can think of 30 things why he loves me for my birthday. So what did you guys end up doing for his big b-day? Turning 30 is a great accomplishment. I know Jeremy didn't really think so.
I love that the Jer-Bear is so cute and snuggly!!!
I also love that Jeremy used to have his own little corner against the side of a desk where he used to have a little tiny TV that he used to play video games on!!!
I love finishing half-marathons faster than Jeremy and then saving pancakes for him!
Post a Comment