My sweet little baby turned ONE a few hours ago. I've tried to think of the ONE thing I love about her, but there are too many! Our home would not be complete without her. She makes us all laugh. Jeramy said that his favorite thing is when she wakes up and is SOO happy to see everyone. She'll peer around me trying to find her sisters and squeals with delight when she finds them. She gives great kisses, and loves to play peek a boo. She is so close to walking. She'll take a few steps and just giggle, take a few more and fall down. We celebrated her birthday yesterday up at Grandma Jean's house. SHE chose to go to Taco Bell for dinner - according to Jeramy that's what SHE wanted. SHE also got a new flip phone that Lindsay won't put down. SHE also got a Wii Fit. Just what SHE wanted - or maybe that was me and Maddie (and Grandpa happened to find one yesterday). So, all of us have really benefitted from her birthday! Happy birthday, Mae - WE LOVE YOU!
7 comments:
Oh, my baby is all grown up! I can't believe how good she is getting at walking these days and I love that she shakes her head "no" when she means "yes". Andy, Tate, and I want to wish her a very Happy Birthday...we are so glad she was born!!! I love that first pic of her =) I am glad she got everything you guys wanted for her b-day. ;)
Happy Birthday Macie!
I love you!
I'm sure what SHE really wanted was for Brother Boucha to pull up the weeds in his yard. Maybe you can call Brother Boucha for her and express HER birthday wish to him. Really.
Happy Bday Macie! You gotta fight for what you want in that house!
HAHAHA! That's classic!
Love Adhis' comment! :)
Happy Birthday! I even remembered all by myself - from your mention of Friday the 13th awhile back - now I'll always know. You're a cutie Macie!
That first picture of her is so sweet, what a cute little girl!! Happy Birthday!!h
Post a Comment