Friday, August 1, 2008
Need I say more? It's 11:12 p.m., and I'm trying to be strong. Don't need book tonight...will still be all right on Monday...be strong...must be strong! My neighbor Meredith is going over to Wal-Mart at midnight and I am so tempted. I am waiting until Monday to buy it, so PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE BOOK! Maybe I should just go. We are out of milk...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Adhis: If you need milk, you can just come borr--
Heidi: NO! I mean... thank you, but we only drink Wal-Mart milk.
Adhis: o...k...
He he he. I am up, waiting for Dear Sweet Husband to get back from Wal-Mart. He went to go get me my book. Bless him! I can start reading it tomorrow maybe before the kids wake up! :)
Maybe I can loan you my copy on Sunday as I will probably finish it tomorrow. LOL
Clearly this sounds like an addiction. It is fortunate that your parents are well versed in the addiction recovery program that the church runs and they can help you with your problem. Remember the first step is recognizing that you have a problem. Your family and friends will help you through this challenging time. Don't be embarrased to reach out for help. We all need it occasionally. I will be praying for you. Love always, Your Brother
thanks, big brother. but I believe that you might be one of those fathers who is thinking, "It will never happen in my home with my kids." You might just want to check under Danielle's bed - I bet she's under there reading the book already!
Well, to all you addicts I have to admit I haven't even read one of the vampire books. My sister thinks I am crazy she loves them.
I think that Ryan is going to make me wait until NEXT WEEK (our anniversary) to get my book! ACK!!! I might die from anxiousness!!!
Cal,Jason and Brittany went to Walmart at 12 last night to buy the book for Brittany. Cal bought one for Shelby also becasue I refused. I am in protest that Edward is actually going to marry her! What about all the lonely warewolfs out there?
I haven't read any of the books, but this afternoon, I read the last two pages of Breaking Dawn just to tease my sister.
I went to the pool today and people were reading everywhere! I want it so bad but I'm trying to hold off until we go to San Diego so I have something to read on the plane...Tera said she hasn't even cracked em yet! We have to convert her!
Heidi,
I just checked under her bed and the only thing I could find was the chocolate chips.
Actually, She got her book two hours earlier than your did. She went with her YW leaders in an unofficial night out on the town. They left Borders last night around 1:00am.
When the author came out to Virginia last year the same leaders took Danielle to the book signing and Danielle got her autograph. Stephaine looked at her name, glanced around looked back at her name and then asked Danielle where are the parents that did that to you. You see her name is "Danielle Steele".
Bella dies.
Jesse, you are soo funny! Ha ha. Everyone disregard that last comment, it's just Jeramy's brother and he's JUST LIKE Jeramy.
I already knew that about Bella. And the thing about Edward and Jacob.
adhis, I was going to title my post, "Happy Vampire Day to everyone - except Adhis." You're so mean to us!
So it IS about vampires?
Augh.
I promised Ben's brother's wife I would read them. What have I gotten myself into? I hope they are as good as Bunnicula. =o)
I believe Adhis, Bella probably dies.
"Probably"? Don't you trust me??
Post a Comment