My mom writes lots of little reminder notes, too. Last week she was on a liquid diet one day and when we went to visit, there was a big note on the fridge that said, "Do not eat, only drink." Great reminder.
Well, I guess Maddie has been given the gift of writing reminder notes...
"Never talk to Dad again."
It is right by her alarm clock, so it's the first thing she sees in the morning, and the last things she sees before bed. It's been there for about a week, and yet, she's still talking to her dad. Note must not be working. I should make her a note to remind her about her note.
5 comments:
That is so funny! I love it.
Man, I'm so glad you're not my mom airing out all my dirty laundry on the interwebs!
I think your blog will only get even more interesting when your daughters are teenagers who actually surf the internet and read your blog. Teeheehee! I'm giddy with anticipation!
Maybe the note was written for you?
lol
Dirty laundry is better once it get's aired!
Post a Comment