Made me cry.
I'm pretty sure the Lord whispered in his little ear that Sister Wakley needed a hug.
Yesterday was another one of those hard days in Primary for me. In between Junior and Senior Primary I even had to go outside and take a minute to breathe/think/calm down/refocus, etc. After church, we went to a few teacher's homes and started doing some teacher trainings. At one home, their sweet little 4 year old daughter came running in with a handful on dandelions. (And if you know this child, she must have had to search far and wide for them, because I've never seen a dandelion in her yard). She climbed up on my lap and said, "I picked these for you, Sister Wakley."
As I sat there and looked at my handful of dandelions, and this sweet little Child of God, I knew that the Lord had also whispered to this sweet little girl that I needed her to show me that she cared. (And can I also say how good this little girl was! She sat there with me for over a half hour without moving, and then she fell asleep).
4 comments:
Like
That is awesome. You are awesome. The end.
I think your dandelions are thirsty.
made me cry. thanks. i should be working, now i have to explain why i am crying. i hope you know how many of those kids love you and all the things you guys do for them!
Post a Comment