No Saturday is complete at our house without a trip to In-N-Out. I (being the control-freak that I tend to be) usually order while Jer stakes out a table. This time, I decided to find the table and let him order. I know that our total is always $17.02, unless we eat in Salt Lake county, then it's different. (taxes). When our # was called and we started to divvy up the food, I was short a burger.
My burger.
Jeramy swears he ordered it. Then I ask for his receipt. The total was $14. He so didn't order my burger. He quickly jumped up to go order it, but I told him it was fine and I'd just share with Macie rather than wait in line again.
A plain cheeseburger.
Yuck.
But on a happy note...
The kids were given hats for the first time. We've seriously eaten there about 30 times and never once been offered hats. They were sooo excited. Lindsay wore hers to get the oil changed. She wore it to Home Depot. And Target. And she was sporting it today when I got home from a meeting. Also, remember those massive boxes from Ikea? They kept my kids happy for 2 hours today. Nothing cooler than a large box to color on, eh?
Macie had to go to the dentist with me this week, too. Before we went, I bought the Tangled soundtrack and put it on my phone and grabbed some headphones. She was so stinking cute sitting there by herself on the chair, holding the earphones in her ears listening to the entire soundtrack while I had my teeth cleaned. She didn't move an inch or say a word. So worth the $7. My kids have all listened to it about a billion times now and have the songs memorized.
Macie also was singing in the car the other day "She wears sandals, I wear high heels." I was totally lost until she added, "bleachers" in there.
Taylor Swift
"She wears high heels, I wear sneakers, she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers. "
Much more appropriate than when Lindsay sings "Fat bottom girls make this rocking world go round..."
1 comment:
I love hearing the things that make other families happy. Ours are often different of course but it's those little things that I never want to forget. Kids are hilarious and family time is the best.
Post a Comment