Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A few years back we had a neighbor that had a little chihuahua (just had to look that one up). Cute little guy who loved to keep this spot in my back yard...fertilized.
Every year since, I have had these 2 tulips come up. I didn't plant them. I never plant there. I'm thinking that the dog decided to "spruce the joint up" by digging up my bulbs in the front and taking them to the back. Who knows. Any other ideas on how they got there? Saturday as I was pulling weeds, I was going to pull them up and everyone (including Jeramy) said to just leave them. And every time I look at them, I wonder if it was the dog that brought them back, or kids, or it could have even been the deer that like to keep my yard fertilized, too. All I know is that they bug the heck out of me, but I was out voted, and so they will stay.


3 comments:

Adhis said...

When they die, dig them up and put them in my yard.

Russ Steele said...

You can also add more

Kristen said...

Maybe the "dog" will mysteriously move them to the front yard while the other family members aren't looking.