We have found 3 out of 4 so far. There is one in our church parking lot that we can't find! It's driving Maddie batty that we couldn't find it.
Best moment so far...
The first one we found was under a "lamp skirt" (see the first picture). We went to find our second one and Maddie was carrying the phone with the GPS, she was doing her best to find where it would be. Macie walked up to a lamp, looked at it, lifted up the "skirt" and there it was. Maddie was still wandering around a few feet away searching for it. Go Macie!
I'm adding to my summer list for us to find 100 geocaches. 3 down. 97 to go. Maybe I should change it to 10.
1 comment:
One of the things that really gets me frazzled in life is not being able to find something. I don't think geocaching is for me. But I do love HEARING about it. It's so intriguing. Great work ladies!
Post a Comment