Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Teacher appreciation
I may have mentioned in past posts that Maddie has a "man" teacher this year. Grandpa-man teacher to be more precise. It has really put a damper on my cutesy gifts. I found this idea somewhere, so this was for her teacher. It is full of fortune cookies and says "I am very fortunate to have you as a teacher." And it has a gift card to Panda with it.
Then, because I was feeling...crazy or something...I adopted another random teacher that doesn't have a regular class each day. I've made one of these "Bouquets" each year for Maddie's teachers, so I'm getting really good at them. This one has little candy bars glued on the back and I filled the bottom with more candy bars, too. It says "thanks for beeing a great teacher." Get it, there's a bee in it.
And I got to decorate a jersey for her door. Have I mentioned that I can cut fun foam with my Cricut??? Be very jealous.
So fun! I love having a reason to be "crafty."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
FUN! And you are so generous in your creativity too.
I need a Heidi around here!!! The PTO just asked me decorate the display case at the school next year. A new display every month, for holidays and such. I am terrified that my creativity won't be up for the challenge. I've been avoiding them for a couple weeks now. I know YOU could do a killer job. Sigh. I just don't know if I can say yes to this one.
So I hate you. No, I don't hate you. I just hate that all of your craftiness puts me to shame. It also inspires me. Seems that I'm having mixed feelings. :)
Can I adopt you to do my teacher gifts? Seriously.
I can always give you a reason to be crafty! It's always so fun to catch up on your blog. We definitely need a bug in our house. Do you remember Kim's spider? Wonder when that will pop up next...
Post a Comment