
She might have gotten some lipstick for her birthday, what do you think? There's about 700 layers on there.

And the big
unveiling...she
loved her kitchen, but I think Lindsay will love it more than
Macie.
Macie asked for a Mickey Mouse party with red cupcakes. I delivered. I ran out of red frosting and had to use white on some, but she forgave me. This is a lot of red and white for a home that is true blue
BYU.

After her party, she kept her dress-ups on and packed around her purse full of lipsticks while she played with the neighbor kids outside. This is so not like her, so it was fun to see her all dressed up and
girly! When it was bedtime, she was excited to put on her new
jammies, but very
concerned about taking off her dress... "Mom, can I wear this one when I wake up?"
Happy Birthday,
Macie! We love you!
3 comments:
Oh gee we forgot to get lipstick for Nicole's birthday. I guess we'll have to wait until next year.
I love Macie's dimple, even when she's not smiling. Happy Birthday!
She is the cutest! I love her lipstick face. :)
That first picture of her is darling. I love her cute eyes, regardless of the layered lipstick :) Looks like your hard work with the kitchen set paid off. Good job!!
Post a Comment