She's almost kinda happy in that top photo!
Those are all so cute and some fun ones of you and your hubby. We haven't done a family picture for a couple of years either but now my excuse is I need to wait until after baby 3# is here. :) I really don't want to take one while I'm pregnant.
I love these! Were Maddie's hands supposed to be muddy or was that adapting? I love it.
True Love!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's almost kinda happy in that top photo!
Those are all so cute and some fun ones of you and your hubby. We haven't done a family picture for a couple of years either but now my excuse is I need to wait until after baby 3# is here. :) I really don't want to take one while I'm pregnant.
I love these!
Were Maddie's hands supposed to be muddy or was that adapting? I love it.
True Love!
Post a Comment