Lindsay made this picture at church a few months ago, and I finally took down our outdated family picture and put this up instead:
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Happy family
Our last family picture was in 2006. Technically, Macie was in the picture, just not visible and about the size of a raisin. I've kept that picture up because I love it, even if it is minus a child.
Lindsay made this picture at church a few months ago, and I finally took down our outdated family picture and put this up instead:
Last weekend, I tricked my darling husband and didn't let him know that we were getting our pictures taken. We both would have like to have lost about 20 pounds first, but well, that's not happening anytime soon. He was a good sport and we finally have a family picture! Macie was a real poop about the whole event and is sporting quite the scowl in every picture, but I'll take what I can get!
Lindsay made this picture at church a few months ago, and I finally took down our outdated family picture and put this up instead:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
love the picture!!! Sooo cute! you all look great! Even scowly miss macie! She is cute no matter what!
That's a great family portrait! I'm glad you guys didn't wait to get to the "perfect" size to do this. You're going to look back on this photo years from now and realize how good you all look.
You look so great! Where did you go to get it taken?
We were in Malad behind Ireland bank to be exact. jeramy's sister is starting up a photography business. :)
Beautiful picture contests on getting them done it. Seems to take a lot to get them taken!!!
I think it's a great picture!!!
You know how I feel about family pictures. These are fabulous. We don't mind if not everyone is smiling - we can still see her super cute face. I love the white shirts. How soon did you tell Jeramy, because I would think he'd get suspicious when you all wear the same thing. But it WAS his sister. She's great and I love the location too. Looks like you're ready to move there!
Post a Comment