Sunday, July 4, 2010

Good times at Grandma's

Shelby is here!!! The girls made her this sign, it took them about an hour. It was a blessed hour with no fighting and no crying. We are sooo excited to have her here with us!


Grandpa put the pool up. The little girls have been very nervous! I don't have any pictures in the pool because I have to get in with them because they are terrified of drowning...with their life jackets on, plus their tubes around their waists, and clinging to a water noodle...paranoid much?


These pictures crack me up! They insisted that they needed goggles, and my sister got Lindsay these awesome boots that everyone is wearing around my house these days.





I'm pretty sure that my mom's backyard is the happiest place on earth for me and my girls!



1 comment:

Robin said...

I love the goggles! Can't you get some pictures from Grandma. I know that she's taken a few(hundred) make sure that you post one of you in your bathing suit. Wishing we were there too... Love ya!