Get the oil changed in my van
Mow the lawn
Unclog the bathroom drain.
When I got home, only one thing was crossed off the list. When I asked him why he didn't do the other 2 things, his reply was, "Heidi, I had 3 little kids, how do expect me to do anything??" Ahh..he finally got it. It's hard to do anything with 3 kids, but as a mom, you learn to deal with it and get it over with.
Tuesday the girls and I ventured out for an oil change. I always go to Grease Monkey in Pleasant Grove, but I noticed last week that there is one in American Fork by Target. I was so happy to see one closer! I dropped off my car and we walked to Target while my oil got changed. When we went back to get the car, we filled our bags with free popcorn and were on our way! I love Grease Monkey because:
They always have coupons out for $7 off so it's only like $28
They give you a free car wash
They give ladies that come in for an oil change a free carnation
They leave mints on my dash next to my flower.
Flowers and mints make me happy.
2 comments:
I bet as a teenager you never thought you'd see the day when a flower from a grease shop made your day.
You are officially, if you weren't before, a MOM.
Tell Jeramy to learn to change the oil himself. It would save you $20 every time. =o)
Are you sure they leave a carnation for ALL the women? Or just you?
Post a Comment